You Will Find
- Cooking Adventures: Easy, inexpensive recipes for people who (like me) do not quite have the talents of Rachael Ray, or Ina Garten
- Budget Friendly Ideas: That don’t require you to gather pennies from the road
- Puppy Love & Destruction: The life and times of Sophie, the apartment Aussie (Australian Shepherd, that is)
- Marriage: Adventures related to young married life
- Apartment Living: Solutions for decorating, coping with tight spaces, close neighbors, and various other dilemmas
You Won’t Find
- Recipes requiring a kitchen blow torch, caviar, escargot or any other daunting material that normal humans don’t keep on hand
- Me hiring someone to do a household cleaning, organizing, or renovating project. We definitely can’t afford that, and besides I have a special love-hate relationship with DIY projects!
- The word “frugal.” It means good things, but it sounds ugly and makes me feel like saving money is a fad for the middle aged
This is just an overview of the things that you’ll find here. Let me know if you have some inspiration for a post!