Though she is not yet certain what career path she will follow, Katelynn is interested in all things related to literature. Katelynn aspires to find a job that allows her to spend time with her family and doesn’t feel like work (don’t we all?).
When she is not studying, Katelynn can be found playing with her Australian Shepherd puppy, Sophie, or creating and consuming a myriad of coffee-based beverages.
His family lived in Vancouver, BC for several years before settling in the Tacoma area. He spent his adolescent years playing Pokémon and Legend of Zelda on his Nintendo 64.
Less than a year after graduating high school, Riel married Katelynn, his high school sweetheart. Riel is currently considering pursuing a career in physical therapy.
Riel loves basketball and is anxiously awaiting the return of the Seattle SuperSonics. In his free time, Riel plays copious amounts of Call of Duty.
Sophie is our mischievous, lovable Australian Shepherd. She’s a little over a year old. We love her, even though she ate the carpet in our apartment. See more of Sophie’s adventures here!
- The Bible is truth, inspired by God (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1)
- God is three in one: God the Father, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit. All identical in character and power (Deut. 6:4, II Corinthians 13:14)
- Through Adam and Eve, the world became sinful (Genesis 1:26-27, Romans 3:22-23)
- We could never pay for that sin ourselves (Ephesians 2:1-3)
- God sent Jesus to live a perfect life and to sacrifice himself to pay for the past, present, and future sins of humanity so that if we commit our lives to him, we can have an eternal relationship with God (John 3:16-17, Romans 3:23-24)
- We believe that once you commit yourself to God, you are secure in your relationship with him forever (John 10:27-30)
As part of our faith, we made the decision to get married (at quite a young age). Of course, this is just an overview. There are some pretty complicated things in the Bible (Revelation!) that we are still studying and contemplating.
You may disagree with these beliefs. That is okay – you are welcome here! However, our beliefs aren’t up for debate. If you are interested to find out more you can download the ESV Bible for free on Amazon.